On the occasion of World Book and Copyright Day (23 April 2022), register for free in the online national level ACE English Olympiad – English Through Book Review Edit
Group 1 – 6 to 9 years
Group 2 – 10 to 17 years
1. Write a book review about your favourite book.
2. The review must include
– Character and Setting.
– The story’s plot and theme.
– How you personally related to the book?
– Why would you recommend the book?
3. The medium of review must be in English.
Steps to Participate
1. Click the link to register yourself and enter the competition. Deadline – 20 April 2022
2. Like our official page on Facebook and our official Instagram handle.
3. Submit a copy of your review in Word Format through Email – ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ (on or before 22 April 2022)
4. Upload your picture with the book on your Instagram and Facebook ID (on or before 22 April 2022) and tag us (@englishwithace)
5. The contest is open to Indian citizens aged 6 to 17 years.
1. For Review
How creatively you have reviewed your choice of book.
2. For Grammar
How well you have written your review keeping in mind English Grammar rules like spelling and punctuation.
3. Popularity Index
Earn bonus points by uploading your picture with the book on your Instagram and Facebook ID (tag us – @englishwithace)
Like – 1 Point
Comment – 2 Points
Share – 5 Points
Copied/plagiarized review entries or entries without Word Format script will be disqualified.
Kindly do not submit the summary of the story/book report.
Awards & Recognition
1. **Get Published, Win Certificate of Merit, Amazon Voucher (I Prize Winner only) and Exciting Scholarship Offers.
2. **Certificate of Participation for fulfilling all the criteria mentioned in the ‘Steps to Participate’ & the ‘Judgement Criteria’ section.
3. Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and Instagram handles on 30 April 2022.
**Terms and Conditions Apply.